JUST LISTED by Team Cotraro 22 Summit Terrace, Peabody- $338,500- Great opportunity to own this well-built Cape Style home and earn instant equity with your new improvements! This home features 6 rooms 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath. The first floor features a living room/kitchen combination with hardwood floors under the carpet. Adjacent to these rooms is an updated sunroom with vaulted ceiling, cable TV and multiple windows. There are two bedrooms with hardwood flooring under the carpets as well as a full bath with tile floor and tiled shower surround. The second floor includes one bedroom and one unfinished room that could be an additional bedroom. The lower level can be finished as well. Currently, there is cable and a projector along with furniture. It could be turned into additional living space with the new owner. A 3-year young boiler, updated electrical panel, vinyl replacement windows, vinyl/aluminum siding, private backyard, and storage shed. Parking off-street for 3 to 4 cars. Must See!! OPEN HOUSES-Sunday October 27th 12 to 2!
Home Improvements & DIY ProjectsPreparing your Home for Sale? Or just looking to improve your space? Click no further! Check out these great home improvements and handy do-it-yourself projects!
Listed by Kristin Gynda Bedell- 67 Atlantic Road, Gloucester
Listed by Joy Munoz- 636R Washington Street, Gloucester
Click on the image below to be taken to the online publication of the Northshore Magazine's May 2019 Explore Essex
The Danish way of living…HYGGE (pronounced HOO-GA) is becoming popular in the USA. The key is to keep your home pure, simple and uncluttered to create a calm and peaceful living space that friends and family want to keep returning to.
If your home is for sale, here’s a list of HYGGE things to do before showing your home to potential buyers:
- Choose white or light color shades to paint rooms
- Fill your couches and beds with comfy blankets and pillows
- Let as much natural light into your home as possible and turn all the lights on
- Light candles and a fireplace if you have one
- Create a spa style bathroom by adding music, candles and a big fluffy robe. Put some fluffy warm scatter rugs on the floor
- Bring some outdoors inside with cut flowers or natural wood pieces
- Showcase beautiful pieces of wood furniture
- Bake an apple pie or some chocolate chip cookies to make your home smell inviting
Cozy, warm, inviting homes SELL. Make your home a HYGGE home!