- Buyers who are house hunting during the winter months are serious. They are motivated and ready to make a move.
- There are fewer homes for sale during the winter months. Lower housing inventory means less competition and more opportunity for your home to stand out.
- Companies relocate, themselves and their employees all the time, and January is the biggest month for relo's. Employees moving to a new area are very motivated and need to make a quick decision.
- What do people do during the cold winter months? Shop online! That includes homes too. People have more time to shop for homes during the Holidays.
- By spring the number of homes on the market will increase dramatically and there will be less demand and fewer buyers for your home.
- Your home can be on the market and be available to potential Buyers with a set showing schedule, and/or limited showings to accommodate you during the Holidays.
- A new year means new beginnings, including planning a move to a new home
- By selling now, you position yourself to be a stronger buyer during the busy spring market by not having a home sale contingency.
The Spring Market starts January 1st!
Don’t miss out!