- 1,569Square Feet
Showings begin at OH Sat., 5/29 12-2. Hard to find, MOVE IN READY home with terrific living space, a large, level corner lot, and a 1 car garage. 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Gleaming hardwood floors in the fireside Living Room with open concept to the updated, sunplashed Kitchen with stainless appliances and side entry porch. Sliders to large deck overlooking a private backyard with beautiful, heated saltwater in-ground pool with loop-lock safety cover, completely fenced in yard, and storage shed. 3 Bedrooms plus a full, beautifully updated shared bath all on one level living! The lower level has a finished Den with recessed lighting and a separate bonus room w/pellet stove, plus a 2nd full bath and tons of storage space. 1 Car under garage, and 2 driveways! Wonderful opportunity to enjoy all that Auburn offers.
Listed by Robin Spangenberg of Redfin Corp.
Ask A Question
- Garage DescriptionUnder
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking DescriptionOff-Street
- Total Parking Spaces5
- Square Feet1,569
- Square Feet SourcePublic Record
- Square Feet Including BaseY
- Road TypePublic, Paved
- Lot Size15594
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Paved Drive, Fenced/Enclosed, Level
- MAIN LONB3534
- Exterior Features
- Fenced Yard
- Pool - Inground
- Storage Shed
- Property StyleRanch
- Roof MaterialAsphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- AmenitiesPublic Transportation, Shopping, Golf Course
- Vent Hood
- Other AmenitiesBasement, Fireplace, Golf, Pool
- Year Built DescriptionActual
- Year Built SourcePublic Record
- SQUARE_FEET_DISCLOSURESMeasurements are approximate and need to be confirmed by buyer.
- Date Listed05/27/2021
- Property TypeSF
- List Price$399,000
- MLS Number72838644
- MLS StatusContingent
- Year Built1965
- Property TypeDetached
- Full Bath2
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Insulation FeatureFull, Blown In, Cellulose - Fiber
- Lead PaintUnknown
- HeatingHot Water Baseboard, Oil
- Heat Zones2
- WaterCity/Town Water
- Utility Connectionsfor Electric Range, for Electric Oven, for Electric Dryer
- Energy FeaturesInsulated Windows, Storm Windows, Insulated Doors, Storm Doors, Prog. Thermostat
- SewerCity/Town Sewer
- Tax Year2021
- Parcel NumberM:0004 L:0197
- Building Number16
- StreetMohawk Avenue
- DirectionsPINEHURST TO HERBERT TO MOHAWK
- Elementary SchoolSwanson Elemen
- Junior HighAuburn Middle
- High SchoolAuburn High
- Fire Places1
- Living Room DescriptionFireplace, Flooring - Hardwood, Window(s) - Picture
- Living Room Dimensions15'6"X13'5"
- FlooringTile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood
- Bath 1 DescriptionBathroom - Full, Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- Bath 1 Dimensions4'11"X7'11"
- Bath 1 LevelFirst Floor
- Bath 2 DescriptionBathroom - 3/4, Bathroom - With Shower Stall, Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- Bath 2 Dimensions7'1"X7'1"
- Bath 2 LevelBasement
- Bed 2 DescriptionFlooring - Hardwood, Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- Master Bed DescriptionFlooring - Hardwood, Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- Master Bed Dimensions13'7"X13'4"
- Master Bedroom LevelFirst Floor
- Bed 2 Dimensions9'1"X13'4"
- Bed 2 LevelFirst Floor
- Bed 3 DescriptionFlooring - Hardwood, Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- Family Room LevelBasement
- Bed 3 Dimensions9'11"X11'5"
- Bed 3 LevelFirst Floor
- Family Room Dimensions20'2"X11'9"
- Family Room DescriptionFlooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, French Doors
- Dining Room DescriptionFlooring - Laminate, Slider
- Dining Room Dimensions9'8"X11'9"
- Dining Room LevelFirst Floor
- Kitchen DescriptionFlooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, Remodeled, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Kitchen Dimensions11'4"X7'9"
- Kitchen LevelFirst Floor
- Living Room LevelFirst Floor
- Laundry LevelBasement
- Laundry Room Dimensions6'9"X10'7"
- Other Room 1 DescriptionWood / Coal / Pellet Stove, Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- Other Room 1 Dimensions13'7"X13'
- Other Room 1 LevelBasement
- Other Room 1 NameBonus Room
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, French Doors
- Basement FeatureFull, Finished, Interior Access, Garage Access
There is no data available
There is no data available