- 2,280Square Feet
Stunning renovations and beautiful spaces define 72 Cross St. Thoughtful design and remarkable quality transform this home brilliantly for today's lifestyle. The open kitchen has quartzite counters, stainless appliances, induction cooking and a large island, and it's seamlessly connected to both the family room and dining room space. A half bath, living room, sunroom, and mudroom are included on the first floor. Gorgeous Marvin windows and lovely light throughout. Renovated primary suite includes a large bathroom w/ radiant heated marble floor and marble shower. Two additional bedrooms share the updated hall bath w/ radiant heated marble floor. An office w/ walk-up attic access completes this floor. The lower level has a great multi-function room, laundry & storage. Enjoy professionally-designed landscaped grounds and partially fenced yard. Updated plumbing, HVAC, insulation, 200amp electric and more. Great proximity to Belmont Center, schools, park, public trans, Cambridge and Boston.
Listed by Carolyn Boyle of Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
Ask A Question
- Garage DescriptionDetached, Garage Door Opener
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking DescriptionPaved Driveway
- Total Parking Spaces4
- Square Feet2,280
- Square Feet SourcePublic Record
- Road TypePublic
- Lot Size7370
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Paved Drive, Level
- MAIN LOBB5918
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Professional Landscaping
- ExteriorShingles, Brick
- Property StyleColonial
- Roof MaterialAsphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Bike Path
- Public School
- Public Transportation
- Tennis Court
- Vent Hood
- Other AmenitiesBasement, Fireplace, Tennis
- Year Built DescriptionApproximate
- Year Built SourcePublic Record
- SQUARE_FEET_DISCLOSURESDoes not include 606 sf of partially finished basement.
- View Count1
- Date Listed07/14/2021
- Property TypeSF
- List Price$1,425,000
- MLS Number72865571
- MLS StatusUnder Agreement
- Year Built1929
- Property TypeDetached
- Full Bath2
- Half Baths1
- Master BathYes
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Insulation FeatureFull
- Lead PaintUnknown
- HeatingForced Air, Radiant, Gas
- Heat Zones5
- CoolingCentral Air
- Cooling Zones2
- Electric FeaturesCircuit Breakers
- WaterCity/Town Water
- Hot WaterNatural Gas, Tank
- Utility Connectionsfor Electric Dryer, Washer Hookup, Icemaker Connection
- Energy FeaturesInsulated Windows, Prog. Thermostat
- SewerCity/Town Sewer
- Tax Year2021
- Building Number72
- StreetCross Street
- DirectionsAt the corner of Cross Street and Farnham Street.
- Elementary SchoolWinn Brook*
- Junior HighChenery
- High SchoolBHS
- Fire Places1
- Living Room DescriptionFireplace, Flooring - Hardwood, Recessed Lighting, Lighting - Pendant
- Living Room Dimensions23'6"X11'6"
- Bath 1 DescriptionBathroom - Half, Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- Bath 1 Dimensions4'8"X4'4"
- Bath 1 LevelFirst Floor
- Bath 2 DescriptionBathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, Flooring - Marble, Recessed Lighting, Lighting - Sconce
- Bath 2 Dimensions11'X5'6"
- Bath 2 LevelSecond Floor
- Bath 3 DescriptionBathroom - Full, Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, Flooring - Marble, Recessed Lighting, Lighting - Sconce
- Bath 3 Dimensions7'6"X5'6"
- Bath 3 LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 2 DescriptionCloset, Flooring - Hardwood
- Master Bed DescriptionBathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, Flooring - Hardwood
- Master Bed Dimensions12'10X11'6"
- Master Bedroom LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 2 Dimensions13'X10'4"
- Bed 2 LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 3 DescriptionCloset, Flooring - Hardwood
- Family Room LevelFirst Floor
- Bed 3 Dimensions13'X10'4"
- Bed 3 LevelSecond Floor
- Family Room Dimensions18'4"X12'6"
- Family Room DescriptionFlooring - Hardwood, Recessed Lighting
- Kitchen Description
- Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid
- Flooring - Hardwood
- Kitchen Island
- Lighting - Pendant
- Open Floor Plan
- Recessed Lighting
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Kitchen Dimensions16'6"X10'6"
- Kitchen LevelFirst Floor
- Laundry DescriptionFlooring - Wood, Dryer Hookup - Electric, Washer Hookup
- Living Room LevelFirst Floor
- Laundry LevelBasement
- Laundry Room Dimensions15'X7'8"
- Other Room 1 DescriptionFlooring - Hardwood, Recessed Lighting
- Other Room 1 Dimensions18'4"X9'4"
- Other Room 1 LevelFirst Floor
- Other Room 1 NameSun Room
- Other Room 2 DescriptionFlooring - Hardwood, Attic Access
- Other Room 2 Dimensions9'8"X8'2"
- Other Room 2 LevelSecond Floor
- Other Room 2 NameHome Office
- Interior FeaturesSecurity System, Cable Available, Walk-up Attic
- Other Room 3 DescriptionCloset/Cabinets - Custom Built, Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, Recessed Lighting
- Basement FeaturePartially Finished, Sump Pump, Radon Remediation System
- Other Room 3 Dimensions5'8"X4'8"
- Other Room 3 LevelFirst Floor
- Other Room 3 NameMud Room
- Other Room 4 DescriptionFlooring - Wood
- Other Room 4 Dimensions22'8"X17'8"
- Other Room 4 LevelBasement
- Other Room 4 NamePlay Room
- Other Room 5 DescriptionFlooring - Vinyl
- Other Room 5 Dimensions33'4"X12'6"
- Other Room 5 LevelThird Floor
- Other Room 5 LevelFirst Floor
- Other Room 5 NameBonus Room
- Other Room 6 DescriptionCloset, Flooring - Hardwood
- Other Room 6 Dimensions7'2"X3'4"
- Other Room 6 NameVestibule
There is no data available
There is no data available