- Interview a LUX Realty North Shore Realtor®: Once you have requested an interview with a LUX Realtor®, the real estate agent will come to your home to gather detailed information about your property. The LUX Realtor® will then prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to present to you upon the second meeting. The LUX Realtor® will then discuss pricing and a specific marketing strategy to get your home sold quickly - and for the most value.
- Photographs: Once you have hired LUX Realty to list your home, the agent will make an appointment that is convenient for you to come take photographs. Your LUX Realtor® may arrange to have professional photographs taken of your home. Floor plans and virtual tours may be offered as well.
- MLS: Once photos are completed, LUX Realty will upload the photos and detailed information of your home into MLS (Multiple Listing Service.) If applicable, floor plans, the virtual tour, and any other documents can be added as well.
- Marketing Plan: Once your home has been posted in MLS, your LUX Real Estate Agent and LUX’s Professional Team will implement a strategic marketing plan for your home. This could include, but is not limited to; Installation of a For Sale yard sign, holding a Broker Open House and/or Open House, print advertising, and extensive online advertising.
- Presenting an Offer(s): Your LUX Real Estate Agent will present all offers to you in a timely manner, as with all offers, time is of the essence. Your LUX Realtor® will advise you and guide you through any questions you may have in regards to an offer.
- Accepting an Offer: Once an offer has been accepted by you, the Seller, the Buyer may elect to have a Home Inspection of your home. Generally, the Home Inspection is completed within ten (10) days of your written acceptance. The Buyer may also need to have an appraisal of the property done by their Lender.
- Purchase & Sale Agreement and 2nd Deposit: It is typical that the Seller will have their attorney draft a Purchase & Sale Agreement. Once the P&S is finalized, the Buyers will sign the Agreement first followed by you, the Seller. They will also provide the remainder of the deposit at this time to your Lux Realty North Shore Realtor®. Note: After the P&S has been fully executed, the Buyer has 18-24 business days to receive a Financing Commitment from their Lender.
- Seller’s Checklist for Closing: Once the Purchase & Sale Agreement has been fully executed and the 2nd deposit has been received, your Lux Realtor® will provide you with this checklist. This list is meant to be a helpful guideline as you prepare for the closing on your home.
- Closing: Depending on the Buyer, a final walk through of your property may be scheduled the morning of closing. Please note that all personal property, including any garbage, must be out of the home and off the premises. At closing, you will sign a final HUD closing statement and turn over the keys to the Buyer.
*This is just a suggested timeline. No two offers are the same. Your LUX Realty North Shore Realtor® will be assisting you every step of the way.*