Your Lux Realtor® has just confirmed your first showing appointment! In addition to bringing a listing packet of your property information to the showing, your LUX Realtor® will arrive a few minutes early to open up window treatments and turn on the lights to make your home as inviting as possible.
The following outlines the Seller's responsibility prior to all showings:
- Clean your house from top to bottom
- Open all doors between rooms to make the home inviting
- If possible, take your pet with you or have them restricted from view. Also, eliminate pet odors. Some Buyers may be allergic and others may not share your love of animals
- Place your valuables in a safety deposit box or in a locked closet
- Rooms should be free of clutter and appear organized
- Bedrooms should be tidy, beds made, toys put away and clothes picked up
Please note it is important to keep your home in showing condition as much as possible. "Last minute" showing requests do happen and keeping your home ready will make it easier for you to accommodate these appointments.